Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Just for Jane:

bet you didn't know you had this much power....

3 names I go by:
Andie
Angelgurl
Auntie Andrea

3 things I like about myself:
My freckles
My imagination
I’m naïve/idealistic

3 things I dislike about myself:
The fact that I let myself “go” so much when life got stressful
My imagination (when it stops me from doing things – like ice skating cause I’m scared my kneecaps will end up in my thighs…don’t ask!)
I’m naïve/idealistic (and therefore have a hard time when people “let me down”)

3 parts of my heritage:
On my dad’s side we’re from a tiny village in the swiss alps called Lenk. They still haul hay down the mountains in baskets on their backs.
On my mum’s side I’m from the south of England. In 1985 we moved to the Isle of Wight to be close to her family. It was an awesome place to grow up.
On both sides I have some French, a little Irish on my mum’s…

3 things that scare me:
Damaging my knee caps
The rapture happening and me missing it/having to be around when the Antichrist is here. I blame it on all those stupid “left behind” books and their predecessors.
Being seen by anyone who knew me 80 pounds ago.

3 everyday essentials:
Sleep
Shower
Sleep

3 things I’m wearing right now:
Socks (cause anyone who knows me KNOWS I NEVER WEAR FOOTWEAR. ANY. I’m trying to set a good example for my kid)
Ratty black tshirt
Ratty black jeans (all great for getting covered in spit up. My new “at home” uniform!!)

3 new things I want to try in the next 12 months:
Walk the Vancouver Sun Walk/Run
Hike Lightening Lake (again)
Learn to use an SLR camera

3 things I want in relationships:
Honesty
Fun
Intelligence

2 truths and one lie:
I’ve flown a plane
My [distant] cousin was mistress to a king
I speak
Russian

3 physical things that are appealing to me
Different eyes (like mum’s and my brother Dave’s…they both have gorgeous green eyes) Shoulders…broad in a man, straight in both men and women
Feet…maybe cause mine are so awful. I love beautiful feet

3 things I just can’t do:
Do anything that could jeopardize my kneecaps
Go on Fear Factor
Wear slippers


3 of my favorite hobbies:
Scrapboooking
Photography
Hiking

3 careers I’m considering:
A beach critic
A barista at Starbucks
A professional scrapbooker

3 places I want to go:
Back to the Isle of Wight
Back to Lenk
The East coast of North America

3 potential kids names:
Benjamin James
Emilie
Daniel Robert

3 things I want to do before I die:
Write a novel
Look after orphans
Go back to England

0 comments: