Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Happy Birthday Uncle Chris!

Today is Uncle Chris' birthday! Happy, happy day, Uncle Chris!

Aunty Anny and Uncle Chris.
From left to right, Uncle Reudi, Uncle Chris, Dad (the grumpy looking one!!) and Aunty Anny.

At my parents' wedding...I think that's Grossmeuti (my dad's grandma), Uncle Chris, Mum, Dad, my Grossi, Nadine and Grosspapa. Didn't my mum have the most awesome dress on? And sweet knee high boots. and I loved her hair. My parents were so stylish...

And here's Reudi and Chris biking. Uncle Chris used to compete as a bike racer (and cross country skiier?) He still bikes like crazy and one of these days he's going to do a bike tour of France to coincide with the Tour de France. Maybe if I haul out my new bike and get practicing he'll let me tag along.

Hope you had a great day Uncle Chris! We love you.

0 comments: