Wednesday, August 15, 2007

And we're back!!

This is taken in the last days before we moved. I think I have pictures of all the kids with my bandana on. None of them ever like it...

Davey decided that we'd piled these boxes up for him to climb on. And he was really mad that he couldn't quite make it to the top of the pile.


As I mentioned before, we decided to take Tink to Dinotown for her birthday. Here's the show:

Andrew seemed to like it...


I think I already described our trip in a previous post. So let me just say that we're getting used to the new neighborhood.

I grew up in Chilliwack and still have some friends out here, but since we're a one car family and we live way up in the mountains, I still hardly ever see anyone. Oh well, luckily I enjoy that. I think Davey misses seeing people though.

Elisabeth is really and truly walking since this weekend. She doesn't bother with crawling at all anymore, unless she needs to get to something to pull herself up. Yes, though she's fully capable of standing anywhere, she still thinks she needs to pull herself up. We'll try and work on that.


Both kids have been sick lately. Davey had a fever of almost 40 for three days, and then was complaining of his throat and chest hurting. As of last night he seemed better, but we're keeping an eye on it. Elisabeth hasn't had the fever, but she's very grizzly. Maybe it's the four or more teeth coming through though.

I'm about blogged out. I uploaded 650 pictures to my computer and tried really hard to cull it down as I posted them here...I think I only blogged about a hundred!!














0 comments: