Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The last few days

Elisabeth has this crazy fine hair. She comes by it honestly; mine is fine too. If you don't condition it with conditioner (as opposed to 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioner) every time you wash it, it's a rats nest the next day. This was one of those days. So before we left the house she had a quick dip in the laundry room sink. She thought it was hilarious.

Andrew has been sick for the last week and a half. Saturday was gorgeous so I felt like I should tackle some yard work. While I tried to reclaim some of our yard from the blackberries, the kids played in the sand, erm, ice box.


While I was looking for a wheel barrow, I remembered I was supposed to be taking pictures of Jade for her fifth birthday. Being as it was so gorgeous, I went to see if Kathi and Jade were around. They were, I took pictures. They're on Facebook...


Later, we went to the playground to burn off some more steam. It was cold, but beautiful.




Sunday I had a party lite party to go to. Afterwards I dragged my family out for a drive through Fort Langley. Look at all the snow!


This is what the view out my kitchen window was like this morning.

Elisabeth was pretty excited about the snow.

So we built a snow man! The snow was perfect for snowballs.






Davey was having trouble with his socks falling down. Here he's crying because Randall came over to smell his feet. Davey thought Randall was going to eat them.






Here's Randall...he doesn't like snow much.



As Davey asked this afternoon, "How do you like our invitable snowman?"


MNN!




So. The snow was fun. We enjoyed having one last go at playing in it. Now spring can come :)

Oh hey, doesn't this tree look like an owl?!

0 comments: