Thursday, September 10, 2009

One of the problems with being away so much this summer is that I tend to empty our camera every few days onto Andrew's laptop. Then it's always a bit of a pain trying to get the pictures from there to my laptop. So I'm still waiting for most of August to make it here so I can post it here. But I am caught up on Facebook. So if you're hankering for a look at what we did in Ontario, you can always add me there. Or drop me a line here and I'll add you.

Meanwhile, here's what we've been up to this month...

While Andrew washed the car (was this Sunday afternoon? Saturday morning??) the kids played outside. Elisabeth washed her butterfly net.

And David made a bucket/shovel tree. Pretty, no?

David really wanted them to match. So they had on his shirts. AE77 with matching birds on the chest.





Then, on Tuesday, Dave came with us back to the McJack's Roadhouse Grille. Unfortunately, the service was rotten this time. Maybe it was the time of day we went? The food is still good, so we'll try it one more time before we write it off. Still have to take my dad there anyway :P

The kids with their slinkys. Uh, that's not how you use them!!

Tuesday afternoon the girls came over. Jade made hot dogs.

David and Ashlie played grocery store.


Then on Wednesday Tink was cute by the front door and I had to document it.

She was cute in the den too.

We are overjoyed. After more than a year of battling to potty train her (not consistently. I'd think she seemed ready, try for a day...realise that she honestly did not care one bit about it and I would stop hoping that eventually she'd be as easy to train as david) she basically trained herself in two days. Woo hoo. We're all very proud.

I played with back to school hair styles on them.
First day of Kindergarten. Jade grew again. They were almost the same height this summer.




Also, first day of preschool. Elisabeth cried for 45 minutes (longer than the first day of preschool actually was!) when we left. I think she likes it there.

This is why I don't do photoshoots of my own children. All the pictures look like this. Or fuzzy. Or this and fuzzy.



0 comments: