Monday, March 01, 2010

Goin' to the Chapel...

I woke up this morning and realised I hadn't taken any pictures in almost a whole week. So, since the weather was dry and nice-ish, I decided we would spend the afternoon outside so I could catch up.

First, I washed our car. Elisabeth washed her scooter. Pride of ownership is a trait I don't mind encouraging. Especially if it means she'll clean her room or keep her scooter clean. Who knows, maybe one day she'll wash my car for me :)


Then we headed to the backyard for a while. The whole backyard is apparently an ocean. And this was their sea turtle.


This was their special coffee shop ocean liner.

(No posing and smiling today. Just posing and making weird faces!)

(Well, I guess it's a smile...)



What's with the closed eyes and scrunchy noses, kids? Aw well, it's cute!



Once I'd taken some pictures of them on the leaves, we went back to the coffee shop.


And made some silly faces. Always good fun.


Then my kids decided on some spontaneous displays of affection!

Which lead to them playing, "Let's get married!" David wanted the proceedings to take place at Sendall Gardens. Nice.

You may now kiss the bride!

Then Elisabeth wanted a turn to direct the event. David protested that he'd already married "that other girl" but Elisabeth insisted. Her wedding took place at Minter Gardens (also a good choice. Well done kids!)

C'mere you!


Very cute. I suppose one day I'll have to tell them that they can't marry each other. But for now it's still adorably cute!

0 comments: