Saturday, February 19, 2005


My little snuffy. Poor Davey has a cold. The upside is, all he wants to do is snuggle. I love my baby snuggles. I hadn't realised how seldom (already!) David will snuggle with his mamma until the past few days. But since I've had the opportunity to sit with him for many hours over the last week, I've really enjoyed it. The downside - my poor little snuffybear sounds so sad. It must be miserable to be sick when you're so little. Do you even know what's happening to you? And mum is so helpless to do anything BUT snuggle. mummyhood is hard.  Posted by Hello

1 comments:

Christine said...

Yes, mommy-hood is hard. And it doesn't lighten up any, even if they tower over you at 6 feet tall, after just hauling themselves outa bed, still wearing their boxer shorts, and smelling to high heaven. Like Erma Bombeck says -- false advertising, you fall in love with them when they're littie and cute. Bloody false advertising. You're stuck.