Sunday, June 12, 2005

A GLUT of Pictures

There are a LOT of new pictures from this weekend, even by my standards. But you see, Andrew, Davey and I are leaving for Ontario (to visit Andrew's family) on Tuesday and A. I know my mum is going to miss Davey, so I have to leave her LOTS to look at. And B. I'm probably not going to get to post anything to blogger while I'm gone (Andrew's folks have dial up Internet and an oldish computer...it would tie things up WAY too much to try to post pictures) so I'm already in withdrawal.

Oh, and while we're in Ontario, Jasper is going to stay with at Spa Rob so she might not want to move back in after living in the lap of luxury for 8 days.

1 comments:

Jane said...

Eight days in Ontario? Heard its HOT and muggy there right now.
Have fun...
You'll be missed.
Jane