Thursday, December 01, 2005

My own Personal Trainer

Usually I don't even try to exercise when Davey is awake. But yesterday I was about halfway through my workout when he woke from his nap, so I decided to keep going.

OMIGOSH. He was so excited! Squealing, clapping, dancing...I have a yoga mat that I use for my floor exercises. Davey knew right away to come stand on that, then he kept looking at the TV, looking at me and bouncing up and down while furiously clapping his hands.

Then it was time for my pushups. Davey decided to make sure I had my technique right by lying underneath me for the duration. Ab routine? He would alternately lie on the floor with his head against my abdomen, or drop his water bottle on my gut for "added resistance".

I think I have my own little "billy blanks" in the making here...

0 comments: