Monday, November 03, 2008

Proof That Mommy Needs to SLOW DOWN...

Here are a couple of previews of the pictures we had done on Friday. Now if you could just picture Elisabeth in a gorgeous pink tulle and sequiny dress you'd have an idea of how her pictures were supposed to turn out.

She was very posey on Friday. They asked me if I practiced with her at home. I think it's just cause she LOVED their egg chair!

This is Davey in the Knight costume Aunty Kathi & Uncle Cody bought him.

And my favorite picture so far. Cute, no?


As we were driving home last night, I figured out in my head that we have five weekends until we move. And something going on every single weekend. Without factoring in a single Christmas party, service or any of our usual trips to Christmas trains.

I need a holiday :P

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Aww! These are just adorable! Elisabeth's hair is really getting long! Cute costumes too! The post above this is really sweet too!

Just me lurking around while on my honeymoon! *grin*

- Amanda

ramblin'andie said...

Amanda!

I loved the wedding pictures you posted a while ago. I kept meaning to go back and tell you that. But I couldn't click to enlarge...boo. I'm so happy the day was a good one for you both :)

And yes! Tink's hair is finally getting long! Right now it's a pain in the butt because it's always in her eyes. But it's nice to have hair to play with.

Enjoy your honeymoon. I'm off to look at those pictures again!