Sunday, October 07, 2018

Phone tag


Julius had a birthday, so he invited us to dinner with him. And then we went to Rocky Point Park and had ice cream.


Isn't it beautiful? I'd love to do a photoshoot in here.





And then I insisted on a walk. Everyone else insisted it was cold, but it was dry and crisp and beautiful.



 That weekend, the Lins came to town.


It's been so long since we've seen them! It was amazing to see them and spend some quality time together. Camille is lovely.


She loves climbing, and is really social and friendly. Not really shy at all which is a big change since the last time I saw her and she wouldn't let me near her.




The next day we went back to the pumpkin patch. I've blogged that, but here are a few more pictures from my phone.









 Rob and Eireen took Camille home for a nap and we ran some errands. Charlotte loves Liz.



We got the girls monster sized cookies and we went in search of Pokemon.




The boys were feeling dapper so they posed for pictures.



 And Charlotte fell asleep.



 The next day we went to Fort Langley for a few hours while the turkey cooked.








 Then everyone enjoyed each other's company.



The next day, Ashlie did a makeover on Jade.


Ay caramba!


I'll blog these eventually.



My kids are so weird.


 Julius let us know that Transformers was playing at the Rio. OH BOY.





So good that movie. Even dad enjoyed it.



We forced him to go to Rocky Point Park and went for a walk.





 I love it here.




Then we feted the boy.

0 comments: