Friday, May 17, 2019

May Long Weekend Festivities

One lovely Thursday in May, I drove to Horseshoe Bay after work. It was lovely.



No idea what these flowers are, but they were lovely.





 After wandering around for a while, I got myself a VIP pass. Oh wait, it says visitor. Anyway...


I wandered up to the arrivals lounge and who should be there, but these adorable little critters!


They left their dad and led the way out.


We took a few shots by the tourist traps outside the terminal.






On Friday, the kids came to work with me until I could get a sitter. ha ha



After school, the big kids coloured.


The smaller ones played in the school playground.



Ruben made friends.



It was a warm day, so we headed to Ralph's for ice cream.





Dinner, baths and thus ended the first day.

0 comments: