Wednesday, January 01, 2020

A Heritage Christmas at Burnaby Village Museum

If you've been reading for a while, you know how much we love Burnaby Village Museum. I think every time I blog about going, I say how much we love this place. If you've never been, you really need to get there. Christmas is obviously my favourite time to go, but it's beautiful no matter when you go, and if you go during non-Christmas, the line up for the merry go round is MUCH shorter!


We took the two biggest littles and headed there for just that - a ride on the merry go round!



First we stopped to run on the railway tracks!


Then a dark tram ride (which if you've never been, I should tell you the tram doesn't move, except in your imagination).




I tried to get some cute pictures in front of this gorgeous house. I love this old style of house. I wish they made them like this still.




A quick stop at the barber shop to trim the shaggy dogs.




And we played the scavenger hunt with the kids.



Then it was time for the merry go round.












0 comments: