Tuesday, March 23, 2021

More spring breaking

 I had a neighbor once who obviously thought my love of flowers was deranged. She commented on it a LOT. I still hear her voice occasionally when I plant or buy myself flowers. But I really do love them, they make me happy. So this time of year is my favourite! Everything is coming alive...and Liz and I went in search of blossoms. 






We found some. And oh look how pretty they are with her pink hair!










We also found magnoilias.











Hah! I love this little faux grumpy face.






We had a wind storm earlier this winter and it knocked off the railing on the stairs down to the beach, the wood around the base of the pier (blocking people from sleeping under the pier I think) and one of the posts supporting the pier! I wondered if the City of Whiterock had noticed and actually even tried to get in contact with them but gave up because it was too hard. Months later they finally had tape around the area in question.


We went searching for blooms again but the best we found was this nursery.



0 comments: