Thursday, October 14, 2004

It's the final countdown!

Okay, it's been a couple of days since we posted on here. So here's the update:
At Tuesday's checkup my blood pressure was still slightly elevated. So my doctor sent me to the hospital for an ultrasound to check the amniotic fluid. I'm starting to feel like I spend my entire life at the hospital. Our parking fees alone should fund a new wing!!

Anyway, it was awesome getting to see the ultrasound this late in the game, especially since the baby always hid at previous ones. I also got to hear the blood going through the umbilical cord. If you've ever been to the aquarium and heard the belugas, that's exactly what it sounded like. SO COOL.

Anyway, the downshot is, my amniotic fluid looks a little low, so I'm being induced tomorrow. Doctor says like it or not, I'm getting a baby tomorrow. YAAY. Watch this space and we'll have pictures as soon as we can.

1 comments:

derek salmon said...

WOW, today! I'm looking forward to hearing that everything went well. call me and let me know Andrew!
ajs