Tuesday, January 25, 2005

More Milestones

Davey got weighed today for the first time in three weeks. He's now 14 lbs .5 oz...almost doubled his birthweight, just 1lb 15 oz to go!! He's also grown four inches since he was born...he's 24.5 inches long. way to go davey!

After enduring a couple weeks of him eyeing up our meals, trying to grab dad's baked beans, and desperately trying to sip our drinks, we started Davey on bananas this weekend. He seems to like them lots. No funny faces, or spitting out the food, he just gobbles it down. Guess he has to get fuel for all that poundage he's adding!!

I know I shouldn't be telling you this one, but Davey still sleeps with us...and he's gotten to the stage now where he can push mum out of bed. Well, not quite, but he's really good at taking up my half of the bed and has me right on the edge. I know it's not cause he's pushing me out, he just likes to snuggle...right??

0 comments: