Monday, January 31, 2005

Your mission, should you choose to accept it....

Once again, courtesy of Jane :)
My Favorite...
Family game: Whovilleopoly (thank you Chadya)
Jewelery: My engagement ring/wedding band (thank you Andrew)
Winter activity: Puddle Jumping
Hot Beverage: Non Fat Hazlenut Latte (esquires makes the best - tho' now that we've given up all animal products I'll have to come up with a new fave.)
Quote: Freak the Funk (courtesy Julius Chow 1998 New York Communications Trip)
Colour on me: ice blue and black
Summer activity: Playing on the beach (yay! Now I have a kid to play with me!!!)
Topping on pancakes: Pancakes are okay, but what I really like are Denny's french toast with strawberries and whipped cream. (again, what am I going to do now that we don't eat eggs or whipped cream? *sigh*)
Musician: Elvis for his bad attitude. Mac Powell from Third Day for his voice/music
File Folder Colour: Buff

0 comments: