Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Happy Birthday Dad


This is my grossi and her little sister. Grossi is on the right, Aunty Rosie is on the left. Aren't they beautiful? And they are two of the sweetest, most loving women I know. I am blessed indeed to come from such a heritage. (PS this is a picture of them celebrating my dad's birthday - he's visiting them in Switzerland right now. Happy Birthday Dad). Posted by Hello


This is my dad and his sister Anny (also at his birthday party) Posted by Hello


And this is dad's uncle Sammy and his wife Clari. Oncle Sammi still "hikes" up mountains and skis. I say "hike" because his hikes involve more like mountain climbing and often last days. Again...I have an amazing heritage. Oncle Sammi won't take me hiking with him because he says I'm not in good enough shape (well, duh. But still, it's pretty humiliating to be told that by your great uncle who is in his 80s.) Posted by Hello

0 comments: