Sunday, April 17, 2005

Hawaiian Luau

Today we had a family party for Kat's birthday. Yeah, we had a lot of parties for her, but our family will take any excuse to party - especially if the party involves food!!


So here's Kat and Jadey. Kat started off with one headpiece on. By the time we left, I think she had

almos
t everyone's on...and I have no idea how she ended up with them...

Ashlie and Jadey show us how to hula.

Everyone got a little crazy on the punch. I swear it was only pineapple juice and gingerale, but you'd never know it from these pictures...


S
ee what I mean???


After the eating, I got to play with these two cute Hawaiian babies. Though Davey looks like he can't decide if he's Elvis on holiday in Hawaii, or some kind of Roman royalty...


Katt shared her birthday cake with Davey. mnnnnn cake is gooooooooooood.

1 comments:

Christine said...

This was one 'hip' party. The adults were a little wierd looking, but the kids were adorable.