Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Hmnnnnnn



So, Davey has found his tongue. We thought it was really, really cute. I mean, just look at this picture. Cute, no?


Yeah, until we were sitting in a restaurant today enjoying lunch. A couple of sweet, old ladies stopped to admire our gorgeous baby. And he GLEEFULLY stuck his tongue out as far as he could and proceeded to blow raspberries. I apologized profusely, but as they hastily retreated he was still wagging that tongue at them.

To make matters worse, as I sat by the exit while Andrew paid the bill, they came out of the washroom and in slightly hushed (and oh so disapproving) tones commented, "There's that baby, the one that STUCK HIS TONGUE OUT AT US!"

Oy vey, what happened to my little charmer??!
Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Christine said...

You keep scaring me with the earthquake thing. But I like it. :) Like the cute little baby tongue too.

kelly ens said...

ok, that is a funny story! go davey! well, poor women, but i still think it's FUNNY!