Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Dance your pants off

Today I officially reached the 20 week mark in this pregnancy. Still am not having to wear maternity clothes. As a 'large' person, who finally made it into 'normal' sized clothes this fall, I'm so freakin' glad. Anyway, as I was saying. I've reached the half way mark. So I decided to schedule the ultrasounds.

The doctor ordered one will occur on the 28th. That's the full bladdered, medicare funded 2-d standard ultrasound. Last pregnancy I had 7 of them. Didn't get a single good picture of Davey out of them. Not a one.

The splurgecausewereallywannaknowwhatyoulooklike ultrasound happens on the 23rd. We get to spend the whole time watching the baby and leave with a DVD. Technology is So Cool. Hopefully we will also get pictures we can post on the blog. And finally start calling baby by name.

Which reminds me. Davey had some funny little quirks in utero - like sticking his butt in the air all the time. He still does that. New baby, on the other hand, danced the entire time we were in Alberta. Seriously. Didn't stop moving. My favorite part of being pregnant.

Last night I dreamt I had twins. A girl and a boy. *sigh* they were really cute too.

only TWO more weeks till I get to 'meet' this baby. I'm excited.

0 comments: