Saturday, September 10, 2011

Camping at the Abelmans

We loaded up our car for a camping trip!



 I think we were a little bit excited!



 Look at these sweet babies.



 Okay, so we finally made it to Chilliwack and our camping destination!



 I think I musta been feelin' myself because there's a lot of selfies. However, since there often aren't many pics of me, I'm gonna post 'em.

Mayah was also in full comedic force.





We spent some time in the pool.










 While the boys spent time drinkin'.



 And flexin'.







 There's always good snacks at the Abelmans.









 Later, while Natasha cooked, the boys played in the sand. Apparently I wandered around taking pictures.


 And liz rummaged in the shop.



 Food time.


 David tried out some new wheels.

 Then they got lead on a merry adventure. Stealing and pillaging at the neighboring farm. Look how pleased they are with their stolen gains.


 Until I told them that they were thieves.

 And they could be arrested.

 Liz isn't sure whether to believe me.



 LOL. Poor kids. I traumatized them.

 We took the criminals inside to watch some movies.


 And then they slept the sleep of bad little kiddos.


0 comments: