Sunday, February 21, 2016

Forest ramblings

Ada, David and I attempted to go to the beach today. I blame Facebook memories. Seriously, they're bombarding me CONSTANTLY with Epic Days Out and I felt like I needed one today.

Unfortunately, we got rained out at the beach.

So we headed to the Forest. Redwood Forest, to be precise.

I love this house. I would love to live in a house like this.

In a forest like this.


Just around the house there is a little grove of shrubs. Just perfect for children to hide out.


Ada loved it.

I had been calling her my little monkey. And that's when she decided she needed to climb th tree and hang from it's branches like a little monkey.


Eventually Aunty had to help her. And then we settled for posing in the branches like a monkey.


Eventually we moved on - we had fairy villages to visit.


"Hello? Is anybody home?"


Meanwhile, David was setting up Instagram ops.


What about in this house? Is anybody home?



We moved on to admiring the home decor (wind chimes, anyone?!)

To trying to fix all the broken pieces.


Meanwhile, David continued taking pictures.


Here's an example of what he was up to.




0 comments: