Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Waterslides!

Our friend Ron offered to take David and Elisabeth to the waterslides in July. They bussed out early Friday morning but I decided I wanted in on the action so at lunchtime I drove out and met them there. Kandace, Denis and their boys came too.

This was the first time Elisabeth had a friend who wanted to do all the rides with her. She was in heaven.


Of course that only got better once Denis and Griff got there.






It looks like David and I didn't even get wet, but let me assure you that we did many laps in the river on the tubes. We just like our rides a little...safer...




TWINS!



And this set - where Nate and Liz promised to do the pirate ship with Haylea.

And totally abandoned her!


Good day. I so love the waterslides <3 br="">

0 comments: