Sunday, April 08, 2018

Eastering

Since it was spring break, I brought the two oldest munchkins home with me. We did a lot of hanging out that I don't seem to have taken any pictures of. And then on Saturday we decorated eggs. I suggested crayons first, but Adelaide has taken a dislike to crayons so she used felts.



Ruben did some drawings in crayon and some in pencil.







 And then he quickly decided that just dipping the eggs in dye was the most satisfying.



 We went old school this year and just mixed food colouring with vinegar and boiling water. No sprinkles, no oil swirls, nothin' fancy.



Although Elisabeth mixed her dyes and experimented with length of time dipping in the them.







 Ruben went for a very monochromatic look, with the exception of the back egg. I think he dipped that one in blue too, after he'd done red.


Such a serious little love.





Once they'd finished the eggs, they got busy colouring and stickering.





David had been out shopping with Andrew and then fixed our bathroom fan. So I held back some eggs for him and he did those later.



 Then showed off his yo yo skills.


0 comments: