Friday, April 13, 2018

 Sooooo. these pictures are way out of order and I have no idea why. But here are the two boys mugging for the camera and I think this is the hotel in Victoria.


 Andrew trying on helmets at Toys R Us.


 This is also from Victoria. One of our favorite stores.

 Oh my gosh, these vikings are so cute!


 This is Dave and his progeny. Or one of them. This is from our trip to the coast.


 Awwww ruby!
 David, entertaining the kidlets.


 I had video of this somewhere too. They wouldn't stop kissing him. It was so great.


 David, sleeping in his new bed.



 For Andrew's birthday we went to the car show.

 There was a colouring station. I ended up spending most of the time there with these two.

 Which was most enjoyable.






 And then we explored.






 Good golly, there are a lot of cars to look at. I'm glad we started on top because if I'd spent most of my time on the car lot deck I would have been disappointed.

 This is right before we broke this display.

 And all the men watching just laughed and cracked jokes and not one offered to help.


 Man bun!
 My boy on the beach in Gibsons.


 We took a trip to Ikea. Andrew and Katherine may have gotten a talking to for goofing off...

 And Ruben ate a BIG breakfast.

 I tried to prove that these two really do look like twins.

 Buuuuut...it might be all in my head.




0 comments: