Monday, June 18, 2018

Father's Day


On Father's Day my dad and I went to Sidney to meet my brother and his family. What a gorgeous day to ride the ferry.


There were a lot of people on the roof. It was nice up there.






 I'm having trouble with the software I use to sort my pictures and it lost all the camera pictures I took with people in them. But we met Rob's family at Smitty's, had breakfast together and then wandered around for a while. The really annoying thing about this, is it's happened twice before. The first time I lost all the pictures from my visit to Rob too. UGH.


 The ferry elevators have lovely German accents.

 We wandered around a little.
 And then Dad had a nap.
 Then Andrew and the kids met us at the terminal. We tried to go to Steveston, but took a wrong turn and ended up in Coquitlam.

 Where we had a TERRIBLE lunch at Montanas. Literally the worst ever.











 Are these pictures from the ferry? I don't even know...



0 comments: