Tuesday, July 03, 2018

Camping 2018

Woo hoo! We went camping for the July long weekend!

 I didn't pull out my camera once cause the weather was kinda crappy! But look, here's an iphone pic of Nate doing the traditional BIG breakfast. He cooked our bacon to perfection!

 Camping is all about the reading. PS I didn't die from the smoke and yes I was worried.

 And drinking breakfast.

 And more reading.


We ventured down to the pool in the rain.

 And honestly, they had so much fun (probably more than they would have had at the campsite).



 Since David's donating his hair next week, I thought I'd better document just how long it is!!





The freezing walk back to our site.

 Even in the rain, it's beautiful here.



 Second day in the pool. They decided they would all jump in the water together.

 The boys faked out Elisabeth though.
 Look how funny they think they are.

 Insert heart emojii here.


0 comments: