Wednesday, November 07, 2018

Birthday celebrations at Rocky Point

Well, I guess we did our celebrating at Red Robins (after a little confusion over which location we were supposed to be at!) It was such a beautiful day we decided to go for a walk at Rocky Point Park.



Those fall colours were just stunning.




 I gave Elisabeth my camera for a while. She captured some dooozies.



Ugh I'm not a fan of these pictures of me, but I am a fan of the friendship represented here. 25 years with this beautiful woman.



There is always a lot going on at this park, it's one of the most used parks I know of.
















Apparently there was an art installation in Vancouver last spring. This is from that installation.


A bunch of humans got together and wove the nests on here. They're fashioned like the nests of local birds.


And together they make up this giant nest.





0 comments: