Sunday, February 10, 2019

Jade's Grand Day Out Continued

Welp, finally getting to my cell phone pictures from our grand day out with Jade. There's gonna be some repetition here. Plus I'm blogging it all 3 months later so I'll have forgotten some of it.


 We arrived early - before Capilano Bridge opened in fact, so we decided to head to Whytecliff Park for a while. My kids LOVE climbing the rocks.


 We spent about 45 minutes clambering around, and then we headed to the bridge.




 Okay I always have to take pictures of those totems. They're old and have been moved to a lying down position, under a roof to protect them. I think the colours are just beautiful.





 Jade is always so brave. Tells me how scared she is and then does it anyway.





Despite packing a million snacks, the kids were still starving. So we stopped for the most expensive snacks in the universe.


Here she goes, being all brave again.








 They've done some great work at the park. I love all these new additions.





 Here they are doing their skittles taste test.
























 Then, cause we were hungry again, we went for burgers








 And finally, we ended our day at Rocky Point Park.


 It was beautiful. Freezing. But beautiful.















0 comments: