Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Davey & Jadey score a new ride

Kat and I decided that it might be fun for Jadey and Davey if they could ride together when we go for walks. Plus, now that the two imps are getting older, we might trade off on looking after them. Having a two-seater-mobile could make that all easier.

Will all that in mind, we all headed off to WalMart. Or...that was the plan. But I stopped at Andrew's work to drop off his lunch. David jumped into his daddy's arms, turned around, shoved me and waved "BUH bye". Hunh. Okay then. So I got to be childless for the shopping trip. Hah hah on them. I took advantage of the moment and headed to the scrapbook store too :)

Anyway, here's the babies' sweet ride. It's easier to push than my other stroller is, and the kids don't whine cause they think it's hilarious that they get to ride together. And since these two are generally sweet-natured, they don't fight while they're in it. So everyone wins. Now, we're off for a walk.

1 comments:

Jamie said...

I love the stroller, Andie! Devin's itching to get out in it with Davey!
Jamie