Sunday, November 20, 2005

The Famous David

Yesterday Andrew and I decided to make a trip to Ikea. As usual when I'm there lately, I was reminded of Cary and Tommi's new suite and how much I love their decor (well, not that I've actually SEEN it, but I've seen pictures...Anyway, I was thinking to myself, "hunh, I wonder if we'll run into them here" when all of a sudden, there was Cary's mom (Cheryl, one of my ex-coworkers) and her husband, Paul. As the introductions are being made, he says, 'and this must be the famous David. There are pictures of him everywhere."

hunh. The Famous David. How cool is that?!

2 comments:

Christine Lindsay said...

Aw, yes the famous Davie, we talk about him all the time. Nice to know a celebrity.

the lintinen's said...

well, we are at ikea quite often...