Thursday, November 10, 2005

Will Walk for French Fries

After putting it off for two weeks, I finally went grocery shopping last night. I'd just thrown my last item in the buggy when the lights in the grocery store went out. I waited 20 minutes, but it didin't look like they were going to get the power back on. So I headed to McDonalds for a nutritious and yummy dinner.

I already knew Davey likes fries. He's only had them about three times, but once he sees fries he won't eat anything else. So when Andrew handed Davey a couple of fries then walked back to the dining room table, I jokingly said, "heh, watch. He'll walk over to you now to get some more."

AND HE DID!!!

Our kid is not walking yet. I mean, he knows how. It's just like with everything. He can do it, doesn't really see the point, so doesn't try again...

But since he was standing when Andrew handed him the fries he took 8 steps over to Andrew and held out his hands for more fries. What a rat!!!

1 comments:

kelly ens said...

That's so cool! Just think - one day you can tell him his first steps were to grab more fries :)