Tuesday, November 01, 2005

How Sad...

Okay, maybe sad isn't the right word. But my blog has finally passed 10,000 hits, and I wasn't around to see it. I can't WAIT to get Internet again!!

Andrew is on a whirlwind tour of the US of A this week. Yesterday he hit LA and Colorado Springs. Tonight he flies to Texas. Then on Thursday morning he makes a brief stop in Miami before heading to North Carolina. And on Friday he'll get to make a quick pit stop in Las Vegas (I made him promise to get his picture taken with Elvis) before pulling in to Vancouver at approximately 3am on Saturday morning. Loving wife that I am, I told him to find his own ride home. Sleep is a precious commodity, and you'd better not wake me when you get home...but I'll make you a nice breakfast once I'm up :)

Oh - and we haven't been taking many pictures lately because we've been crazy busy the last few weeks getting stuff done to our house. Tomorrow the last of the carpet gets laid. Then we just need two walls to have the baseboards replaced and hopefully life will be back to normal. I have pictures...especially some cute ones of Davey nailing baseboards in his bedroom. But Andrew has the camera so you'll have to wait to see them.

1 comments:

Jane said...

Congrats on reaching 10,000 hits. An amazing milestone, yes?
Are we ever going to see you again?
And what is Andrew doing in each of these cities he is visiting for 5 minutes?