Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Dave's Back in Town!


As much as I missed my brother while he was in Greenlake, I have to admit I may just have missed his camera more. So when he waltzed through the door last night, two days earlier than I was expecting him, I was ecstatic!

Here's the piggywinkles:



We bought Davey some new books this weekend. One is entitled, Mummy's Little Boy, and discusses what a great helper her little boy is. Mummy and little boy do many chores together. Since we've been reading these books Davey has FINALLY shown an interest in helping. Here he is watering my plants for me:

Showing me his non-bonked (or unburned) hand.


It's summertime! Which means Ashlie is here to play too!


Can't quite get a good picture of the three of them...


Around lunch time my friend Gaynor and her three boys came over to play. Timmy LOVED eating the sand. MNNNNNN

How many kids can you fit in a turtle sandbox? We managed to squeeze two more in after this!

Tinky and Timmy are two weeks apart. Timmy's big brother Peter is two weeks younger than Davey. We planned that pretty well I think.


This picture is from June 27, but here's Andrew and the kids at the gate to our new yard...

And that's our new house!

1 comments:

Jamie said...

You're going to have to tell me all about this new house and yard tomorrow night!