Monday, July 02, 2007

WEIRD

I was checking my reader stats today because since Friday I've had about 300 new visitors and I was wondering where on earth they all came from.

Turns out a whole lot of people are finding my page from Google Searches. Some of the topics they're searching for?

  • 'how you doin'
  • fully clothed bath (what the?!)
  • projectdavid (well, at least that one makes sense...)
  • hey mamma
  • barfed
  • scrapbook crawling (is that like pub crawling?? is there a whole dark side of scrapbooking I've been missing out on?!)
  • mum birthday
Interestingly enough, the majority of the google searches originate from the UK and Korea.

AND I was expecting some traffic from Jane's Mexico Blog. She did promise I'd get more traffic if she linked me.

In other news, this weekend while I was out cleaning our car, Andrew decided to work one of my projects that I've discarded. So Tinky was sleeping and Davey was playing and Andrew was using a heat gun to strip paint.

Well, Davey distracted him with something and while he was looking at it, Davey snuck over and picked up the heat gun by the hot end.


I got home in time to find Davey crying his heart out while Tink was trying to minister to him and Andrew was trying to find something to make things better with.

It has been a very sad weekend. First the day that he got the burn...it took till bedtime to calm him down and then he really only calmed down because he fell asleep. Then today the blisters split and have been hurting him again...and he is a very sad little baby.

1 comments:

Jamie said...

I'd like that many visitors on my depression blog - maybe I should sign you up to do some web marketing :)