Saturday, December 22, 2007

The other day I was pottering around the house doing things and wandered into the family room to find David like this:

Yes, he's asleep. Cute, hunh?

On Tuesday after preschool we went over to Grandma's (as usual). While Davey and Tink played, Jade and I set up the Christmas tree.


Ashlie was off school with a bit of a cold so she headed downstairs to help Dave and Alexis make cookies for their big cookie painting weekend:

Here's Jade with our tree. Actually, Davey and Tink did help a bit, but Davey was scared of Randall so he mostly sat on the table and told me where to hang ornaments and Tink tried to eat the plastic candy canes and apples.



On Thursday Davey had his last day of preschool. We've decided that it's too much driving and too exhausting so he's not going back in the spring. We'll try to find something closer to home, though there aren't many options out here. In honor of Christmas his class did a concert. Here he is looking all spiffy and excited to be going to school.

And here's Tink all excited to be able to go to school too!

Jadey is to the right of the tallest boy - she's wearing a black dress and waving. Davey is right at the outside right. I think he's the youngest kid in the class this year...I'm not positive but most of them seem to be turning four.


Folding his ears down and ramming his hat down over them so they'd flip out. I think he has a lot of his Grandma in him, eh mum?

The cutest Rudolph ever.
Decorating cookies. Davey's a natural at this:

See?
Eating their spoils. Jade's aunty Cyrena and Grandma came to the concert too.


Okay, sometimes pictures just crack me up...right?


THEN SANTA MADE AN APPEARANCE! The kids were SO excited (well, except the two that were terrified. Davey was not one of the scared ones!)

Jadey helping him open his stockig. She takes such good care of him.


After the concert, Andrew took the kids to the river while I had lunch wiith a friend from TWU.
Apparently Tink kept trying to run in the river but finally settled for sitting RIGHT on the edge with her feet practically in the water.

See that rock above his head? Live Action Shot!




I have some video from the concert, but it's snowing out right now so we're going to go play...I'll try and post it to the video blog later!

2 comments:

Jane said...

Davey and I are wearing the same color toenail polish.

ramblin'andie said...

ahem. me too. luckily I seem to remember you telling me about one of your boys wearing "shrek green" so I wasn't too worried when he demanded he get to wear some too!