Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas with Dad:

this is huge for me: I'm blogging out of order. But here are pictures from Dad's Christmas party at our house this Saturday:

The Christmas baking. MNNNNNN i love baking!

Davey pushed one of his chairs up to the buffet and was sneaking treats when I caught him in the act.

"look ma, my mouth is empty. I wasn't sneaking treats!!"

Beautiful Ashlie poses for a picture:

Tinker enjoying her lunch (ever since the girls were over last weekend she's taken to wearing necklaces. Pretty funny!)

My sister is WEIRD!
Rob and Dave eating.
Even though she was finished her own lunch, Elisabeth insisted on sitting on Uncle Cody and finishing his.

My dad and Andrew. (Dad's making that face cause he can't figure out the riddle in his cracker!)

Davey sneaking food off Uncle Rob's plate!


Ahhh yes. Us four kids. No, I'm not pregnant, I'm going to blame the Christmas buffet ;(

Sneaking treats AGAIN!

Kat and Cody enjoying the Wii Games:

Jadey did not like Uncle Dave sitting on her chair!

"tell Santa what you want for Christmas little boy!"

Now it's Uncle Rob's turn on Santa's knee...

Then a 'real' Santa came along:

Or at least that's what Jadey thought...

Davey wasn't fooled, he just wanted to bash Grosspapasanta.

Uncle Dave on the other hand, was ecstatic!



When Tinker saw that the Lyths were getting ready to leave, she insisted Uncle Cody pick her up. "Please don't go. I LOVE you!"


0 comments: