Friday, December 26, 2008

More of the Night before Christmas!

My family has a tradition of opening one present on Christmas Eve. The battle was always, do you feel for something that's probably pyjamas, so that you don't only have crummy presents left for Christmas Day? Or do you open something totally awesome because you just can't wait any longer to find out what you got? Somewhere along the way, pyjamas became exciting so the decision is a little less difficult...

I still don't think Andrew believes that it's actually a tradition and not just me being impatient. But I've worn him down. So here are our kids opening their presents from the Menary side of the family. Luckily, I'd saved their birthday presents too, so there was a TON of stuff to open :P





1 comments:

FRED'S PICTURES said...

It actually is a Swiss tradition to open all presents on Christmas Eve.
When we moved to Canada I insisted on opening at least one present the night before Christmas and I think you might have a genetic inherited abnormality as far as Canadians are concerned. :-)