Wednesday, December 03, 2008

This was one of those moments where I really wished I’d had the camcorder with me and on!

Yesterday we were at my mum’s house eating lunch. She has one of those L shaped benches and me, David and Elisabeth were sitting at it. Both of the kids were happily eating their food when all of a sudden Elisabeth grabbed a napkin and started trying to wipe David’s mouth.

Of course he began squirming and trying to get away from her. Out popped her other arm, grabbing him firmly by the chin and holding him in place. He struggled harder. She set her mouth into a firm line; eyes determined and gripped him harder.

As he continued struggling, she adjusted her hold on him and also her position. She pulled his head down on to her lap (at this point me, mum and even Davey were having hysterics) and finished wiping his face to her satisfaction. She released him with a “that’s better,” and calmly continued eating her lunch as if nothing out of the ordinary had occurred.

She’s a little tyrant that one!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Ahhh that is a funny one! Hahhaaa!! Thanks for making me laugh! :-)