Wednesday, December 17, 2008

sooooo tired....

Sunday night Davey came down with the stomach flu. After a really rough night, he seemed fine on Monday. And also yesterday. So I worked my tail off in our house, unpacking gazillions of boxes and only sitting down twice between 7 am and 11 pm. So I was exhausted last night.

Unfortunately the barfing began again at just before midnight, with both kids being up about once an hour, but staggered so that it was really every half hour that I was changing bedding and jammies and washing babies or scrubbing floors. This went on until 530 and then thankfully Dave got better and only tinker was sick. Till lunch time.

so we're having a mostly quiet day (I did slip out to shovel our driveway and a path from the road to our house to mum's).


The kids seem better. I'm beat. Not even the strength to write Christmas cards...

2 comments:

lunchbucket said...

I enjoy snowflake window stickers. Very much. We used to have a bunch.

However, my mum got us that spray on window snow one year, which is even more fun if you use it with stencils, or just to make all your windows white and foggy. We were young and got a little carried away...

I've been told, as well, that the paint they use in store windows is just regular watercolours, so I've been meaning to try that out, too.

ramblin'andie said...

I have a couple of cans of snow spray. I used it on our fake tree and a garland, but I was a bit scared to try windows...I hear it can be very hard to get off. Do you remember? I've been wanting to try painting on windows too.