Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A Quick Recap

Those of you who keep up with me on Facebook, this is a quick recap. Sorry 'bout the duplication, but I have to keep my online record complete ;)

This is an outfit that Natasha (and Riley and Mayah) gave us for Elisabeth. It comes complete with purse and cardi. Isn't it adorable? I also love the juxtaposition of my ALL BOY boy there and his GIRLY GIRL sister. Of course, as I said on Facebook, you're just as likely to find Tinker (yes, dress and all) digging up the garden for worms as looking all cute and clean.

Last weekend we got to visit our favorite ex neighbors. While we adults yakked in the family room, the four kids played dress up:

Other people's dress up clothes are AWESOME!




Then on Sunday it was warm enough that Davey wanted to use the pool. I told him to pull it out and fill it himself (I was working on the deck). He was SO excited to think he was big enough to do it all by himself! Isn't it great that at this age they conisder something like emptying the dishwasher a PRIVILEGE! I'm going to do my best to make them stay like this forever (hah hah).

We took our scooters for a ride to the playground. Wheeee!


Davey insisted he needed his helmet to ride the slide. Safety first!

Tinker went down the slide so fast that...

She shot right off the bottom!




Davey's really into posing with his hands on his hips these days. I think it has something to do with it being a super hero pose.






This is Ellie posing after she finished singing for me (videos below).


Singin' in the rain!


My veggie garden....watch this space for some exciting growth :)



0 comments: