Monday, May 25, 2009

Sunday we took a trip to Minter Gardens. It was a perfect day for it; not too hot, sunny, and not too busy!

Tink was especially drawn to the pink flowers. Too bad this picture is so fuzzy. But you can see her funny face anyway.

Both kids brought their cameras for the trip (I'll be downloading and posting David's pictures sometime soon!)



These tulips were just gorgeous. I'm so planting tulips this fall. I can't believe I've never done it before!

Poor David just wanted to take a nap. Elisabeth was NOT letting that happen.

But he just used her as a pillow.





All over the park there were all sorts of new features/rearranging. The kids' section was no exception. They've got these great thrones in the shed. See?


Love the expression on Elisabeth's face here:



Davey: Marry me?
Elisabeth: No way!

Davey: Oh come on...
Elisabeth: Get lost!

Davey: Come back! We're at the wedding chapel.
Elisabeth: Go away boy. You've got cooties.

Davey: STOP!

Elisabeth: You can't make me. I'm outta here!

And off she ran.







0 comments: