Monday, May 30, 2011

Lizzie's Preschool Easter Party

It's hard to believe this is my last year with a preschooler. But it's true. Lizzie is down to her last few weeks in preschool and come September I will be dropping her off for all day kindergarten! I'm not sure my poor mama's heart can stand it :(

But she's already leaps and bounds ahead of where David was at this stage. She recognizes every letter of the alphabet and her numbers. She can sight read a few words and she can count to a hundred. This girl is so excited for school she wants to skip Kindergarten and head straight to Grade One.

Slow down little one, I'm not ready for you to grow up so fast!!

Her preschool Easter Party was super cute. The kids made little hats with hears and bunny noses/teeth. Only lizzie was hungry so she ate her bunny teeth right off. Only added to the cuteness though, right?


And here's a picture of Braylon, just for fun :)

0 comments: