Wednesday, May 04, 2016

Losing track of time...and my mind.

I have an Instagram account. And occasionally, if I haven't posted in a while, and I haven't left my desk to take any pictures, I'll come here to look for something worth posting. I did that Saturday night and nearly died when I saw how long it's been since my last post.

Andrew and I have been crafting maniacs this last 8 weeks; we have our first spring market coming up this Friday. I'm terrified and excited all at once.

But that coupled with grad and my big publishing deadline at work mean we've had no lives.

So. Yah.

David has been blessed (ha ha) with my sense of humour. Which means we have this great dynamic that I absolutely love. It also means that other people might look at us and wonder if they should call the police. Sometimes I wonder if I should tone it down with him and act with a bit more propriety. And then yesterday, right after I sucker punched him (punch buggy a' la Andrea) he said to me, "I feel sorry for the everyone else. Their moms are so boring."

I love that kid. I really do.



0 comments: