Sunday, September 03, 2017

Happy Anniversarying

Why are there children asleep on my couch? I don't remember Nate sleeping over! I guess he must have...


 And why is Elisabeth asleep in David's bed. So confused...


 But here are all three children attacking me. Blogging months after the fact can be dangerous. One doesn't always remember what went on.  I blame it on the craziness of taking vacation right before the insanity of a new semester, followed by a camping trip, followed by two weeks straight of work. Obviously I've blocked this weekend from my memory!


I do remember Nate taking me to see this laptop. He is hoping he'll acquire one of these in the near future.


 September 3 is our anniversary. This was our SIXTEENTH! How did that happen? We celebrated as a family at Mangia E Scappa.


Elisabeth go a little tipsy.




Of course, David had pizza. The best this side of Switzerland.



Andrew had this gnocchi. With prosciutto and walnuts. It was unbelievable.


I had this vegetarian dish which was more garlic and oil and not enough veggies and Parmesan. But good nonetheless. 

Since we were there on a Sunday night, we were also able to enjoy the live jazz music. It was really good.

Then we also enjoyed a stroll around Fort Langley.


We somehow ended up at Maria's Gelato. Not sure how that happened!!


SO delicious, as always.




This is what sixteen years of marriage gets you folks.


And this is completely unrelated. But a cool bear, no?


0 comments: