Saturday, September 29, 2018

Weekend visits


 Breakfast selfies. They sure love filters. Then it was time to get to church. Liz looks freaked out because I told her she had to go to Jr. Youth. My kids are not joiners.


Ruben and Ada, on the other hand, loved Children's Church.


After lunch, Ashlie cut the kids hair.



 Bangs and a trim for Ada, Luke Skywalker hair for Ruben.



Too soon the Rossis went to the island. Where they visited the Lins.


My morning commute!


And my neighbors. I work in the rural part of town.




 They weren't out one morning and I wondered what I would take a picture of. David offered to pose for me.


Liz and Haylea went back to try on more dresses.



 Ready for his hike with the rest of the Grade 9s.




 The Rossis were back in town. We had dinner at the mall.





We got brave and took them to Toys R Us.






0 comments: