Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Another before and after story...


This picture was taken in early December (best picture I could find of Dave - he's like me, he doesn't do posed pictures. Every picture I have of him he's goofing off!) From left to right, Rob, Dad, Dave. Posted by Hello


What a difference a haircut makes!! This is Dave tonight. I arrived at mum's house this morning and my formerly long haired baby brother was this handsome, sophisticated young man. Now I really feel old! Hair cut courtesy of my very talented sister (who was responsible for Andrew's transformation too...she should have her own TV show!!) This Davey is a business major at Kwantlen, a very talented musician AND one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. You can tell all that from looking at this picture though, can't you?!!
Posted by Hello

0 comments: