Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Mamma WHAT happened to you?!

This morning I decided (on a whim) to do my hair. Admittedly, it's been a couple of weeks since I've attempted anything more ambitious than the top half in a ponytail. I've got better things to do with my time (like dishes, diapers, cooking, cleaning...you know the drill).

Anyway, I stuck Davey in his bouncy seat and got busy with the velcro rollers. Davey's seen me in them before. And honestly, it really has only been a couple of weeks. But I turned around and THE LOOK HE GAVE ME....well, I didn't think I'd be getting those kind of looks until he at least hit kindergarten.

He'd look at my head, look at my face, look at every single curler, look at my face, look at my curlers....and then the little rat BURST OUT LAUGHING.

Just you wait kid. When your meagre peach fuzz matures into hair, I'm gonna give you the best girl "do" you've ever seen. And you KNOW I'll be using THOSE pictures as blackmail...



3 comments:

Christine said...

"Oh my gosh," says Davie. "Is that gonna happen to me too -- my meager peach fuzz turn into big pink cylanders?"

"I don't know if I can handle the pressure."

Christine said...

"Oh my gosh," says Davie. "Is that gonna happen to me too -- my meager peach fuzz turn into big pink, cylindar objects?"

"Don't know if I can handle the pressure?"

Christine said...

I guess I liked my comment so much, I sent it twice. Must be the excitement over Colleen today?