Wednesday, March 16, 2005


I saw this stroller when we were out for a walk a couple of months ago. I've been kicking myself ever since for not rushing over and asking the mom where she got it from. I think it's so cool! (notice the high seat for a toddler, and the low cushy seat for the baby.) At just over $700 before taxes and shipping, it's just a tad out of our price range. But I'm going to start saving my pennies now...and the second we know # 2 is on the way....this is our happy we're pregnant present!!! Posted by Hello

1 comments:

Christine said...

You're really into this "mom" thing. Yuppy? Really, it's a beautiful stroller. wish I had one. Gone are the days of those little umbrella strollers that fell backwards when you put too many plastic grocery bags on the back handles. But don't worry the baby was safe. The bread and stuff took the brunt of the fall. Ah, the memories.